Cannot access voicemail

Cannot access voicemail

Postby misaan » Mon May 20, 2013 10:44 pm

I have had my TracFone for over a year now, and have never had any problems with it. However, last Friday, I went in to retrieve a voicemail (a function that has been set up since the beginning and one that I use nearly every day), and after entering my pass code, the phone kept beeping and would not go to voicemail.

Now when I try to log into voicemail, it ignores the pass code i enter. And just asks me to enter it again. After 3 tries, the voice says "I'm sorry you are having trouble. Please try again later."

This is ridiculous! How can I reset my voicemail pass code???
misaan

Re: Cannot access voicemail

Postby Sam » Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Hi Misaan. My name is TracFone Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby misaan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

TracFone Sam - It has now been 2 weeks since your message below and I have not received any contacts. In the meantime, I am still unable to access my voicemail.

I am TOTALLY not pleased. I would like to know how you plan to contact me, when you will contact me, and how to resolve this problem.

One week...and then I cancel my phone and switch providers.

Frustrated,
misaan

Postby Sam » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi Misaan. I've sent you a message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby misaan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Thank you Sam. My serial number is 012 *** *** *** ***.
misaan

Postby Sam » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi Misaan. I've sent you a message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Sam
Sam

Postby misaan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Sam -

I DO NOT have the ability to Compose Messages in Private Messages, nor is there any funtionality that I can find which allows me to 'Reply' to a private message.

Yes, of course the phone makes and receives calls. That is how I know I missed a call and it went to voicemail. I JUST need the voicemail password reset so I can modify it to my own password and move on!

This is nuts - I am SO frustrated right now...
misaan

Postby Debbie » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 am

Hi misaan. My name is TracFone Debbie. Your posts have been approved. Please check your inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Postby misaan » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Debbie -

I am at a loss. I am told to provide information only through Private Message. But I do not have the access to compose a private message or reply to one. I have provided my phone's serial number, but was told it was not appropriate to post that info.

My phone number is ********* but I'm sure you will find it inappropriate to post that as well...

Is there a customer service number I can call?

Or can you PLEASE escalate this to a senior manager to take care of? I am nearly at my wits end with this process...

Korey
misaan

Postby Debbie » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:25 am

Hi misaan. My name is TracFone Debbie. Your posts have been approved. Please check your inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.