internet connection failure

internet connection failure

Postby mcswainj » Tue May 21, 2013 1:01 am

I follow all the connection protocol, but cannot connect to a secure network (my home or any other). I have entered and reentered the security code but continue to get "connection failed."
mcswainj

Re: internet connection failure

Postby Debbie » Tue May 21, 2013 1:10 am

Hi Mcswainj. My name is TracFone Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Postby jessfly » Tue May 21, 2013 10:20 am

I am having the same problem. Indicators/icon show that Wi-Fi is working but I cannot get it to send emails. Network Name (SSID) is requested but I have no idea what this is. Also requests Security Type in which "None" is indicated. Any insights? TIA. Jesse
jessfly

Postby TracFone - Catherine » Tue May 21, 2013 11:48 am

Good day jessfly. My name is TracFone Catherine. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Catherine

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.