Message Blocking is active?

Re: Message Blocking is active?

Postby Rachelmarie333 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi I have a ZTE z798bl and I keep getting active messaging blocking is active and no where I look can tell me how to undo it I even called customer service no answer please help I reset the phone did settings I can find no way to turn it off
Rachelmarie333

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Rachelmarie333. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Ilivio » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:40 pm

same problem, why is there not a solution posted here in the forum? Literally clicked through every page trying to find one and came up with nothing. is sharing the answer not allowed or something?

please help, I need to have texting back as a friend is currently in the hospital and we have no other way of communicating.

the timing on this "message blocking is active" nonsense could not have been worse.
Ilivio

Postby TracFone - Felice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:46 am

Hi Ilivio. My name is TracFone Felice. I see you need help with your phone. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby jessesebis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:00 am

I to am having this problem. Also can not call out.
jessesebis

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi jessesebis. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

What and Why the HELL Message Blocking is active?

Postby kllama » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:28 pm

So I can't send or receive messages and dunno if i ran out of data or it just stopped working i can still make calls but idk if i am getting them, my vm said i had 4 vm's that my phone never displayed and never even rang. Please help, sooner than later. thanks
kllama

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:32 am

Hi Kllama. My name is TracFone Felice. Let us help you with your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby pjreimers » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:36 am

I have read MANY posts of people complaining about the SMS that says:

"Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active."

We all know that Tracfone charges for outgoing and incoming messages. We do not mind paying for this. As long as we have load on our account, why is the service not working??? Why is Message Blocking turned on by default? The default should be to have Message Blocking turned OFF by default.

And it is absolutely unacceptable that you take the discussion off thread. How can all of the rest of us know how to fix this problem???? It is unacceptable technical support for you not to post a fix to this problem right here and now. Please help me!!!

And one last question: How do I access private messages here, if you do insist on discussing this issue with me off the thread? Thank you.
pjreimers

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:44 am

Hi pjreimers. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Text messaging should be enabled on all devices. Are you trying to send a plain text message? We do not support premium text messages. Kindly try to reboot your phone and check if it's working. If you still encounter issues, we may have to perform advanced troubleshooting with your and check if it is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.