"Message Blocking is Active"

Re: "Message Blocking is Active"

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 am

Hi Wav.File714. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby fwman » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:40 am

New to this forum, but having the same issue. In the middle of a conversation I started getting the "message blocking is active" error. Need help. I primarily use this phone for texting.
fwman

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:46 am

Hi fwman. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Scoopjon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:56 am

this is happened a few times and getting very aggravating. What do I need to do to fix?
Scoopjon

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:38 pm

Hi Scoopjon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We'll help you check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Screwdrvr » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:06 am

Hello, I just started having issue with my TCL on Safelink not letting me text. "Free msg:Unable to send message-Message blocking is active" Please advise solution! Thank You!
Screwdrvr

Postby Jude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi Screwdrvr. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby 16CrucifiedSaviours » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:43 am

I was seeing this message on my old tracfone. I was told to get a new 5 G phone, which I did, along with a calling plan recommended by Tracfone. Now I can't reply to texts and calls won't connect (unless the call is to 611). Calls to 611 connect but drop after a minute or so.
Tracfone have been unable to resolve the issue, so I'm posting here.
16CrucifiedSaviours

Postby 16CrucifiedSaviours » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:52 am

I was seeing this message also. Tracfone said I would need to buy a new, 5 G phone, which I did, along with a calling plan the representative recommended.
Now I can't reply to texts, and calls drop before connecting (the exception are calls dialed to 611, which connect but drop after a minute).
Tracfone could not find a solution to these issues, so I'm posting here.
16CrucifiedSaviours

Postby Jude » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Hi 16CrucifiedSaviours. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Previous

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.