Voicemail notification not working correctly

Re: Voicemail notification not working correctly

Postby Jude » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:20 am

Hi jackkson3. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby PawPawRon1420 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:31 pm

Both my Wife's tracfone and mine, both samsung A01 and J3 orbit have had this voicemail notification problem for some time now. It has now cost me money in I had two calls about employment that are over a week old so I missed out on earning some badly needed money. And, worst of all, My wife's 93 year old Mother is in Assisted Living Alzheimer's wing and she almost missed a call from them about her Mother having fallen had she not heard the phone ring and called the facility back. Please advise how to resolve this issue ASAP as it has now cost us both personal issues and money issues. It would be so simple to post a solution on the forum that people could read and resolve themselves. Just a friendly suggestion>
PawPawRon1420

Postby Jude » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Hi PawPawRon1420. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby glc49441 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:23 pm

fix mine too please
glc49441

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:32 pm

Hi glc4944. I'm TracFone - Maria. We apologize for the trouble that you have experienced with your voicemail notifications. Yes, we will do our best to fix it. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Previous

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.