Voicemail notification not working correctly

Re: Voicemail notification not working correctly

Postby Aura » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:43 am

:!:
Lets not deviate from my IDEA about sending the "fix code" text message to ourselves to self provision back to Basic Voicemail.

Since you have never gotten the fix code, please refer to my cellphones screenshot attachment.

Whether Verizon stopped VVM at any level is not my main concern, it was just a side note.

I think my IDEA is a very good one and have never heard anything like it in any forum at any time :!:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Aura

Postby tomseys » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:52 am

Aura wrote::!:
Lets not deviate from my IDEA about sending the "fix code" text message to ourselves to self provision back to Basic Voicemail.

Since you have never gotten the fix code, please refer to my cellphones screenshot attachment.

Whether Verizon stopped VVM at any level is not my main concern, it was just a side note.

I think my IDEA is a very good one and have never heard anything like it in any forum at any time :!:

Well my thinking on this is, and I could be wrong of course, is that code, which has an effect on the phone, is just a reflection and is as a result of what happened to your account on Tracfone's system/computers. You may be able to send the code somehow from somewhere to the phone, but if it is not as a result of a real change that has taken place "off phone", will it matter? Will it change your phone in a way that will allow basic voicemail if your account settings on their computers still have VVM enabled since the code did not come from TF? And how could you do it anyway?
Last edited by tomseys on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Phones: Tracfone iPhone 6S, Tracfone iPhone SE and Tracfone Samsung J3 Luna Pro
tomseys

Postby Aura » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 am

I've already thought of that, BUT we won't know until we try.

I think what your trying to say since you have problems explaining yourself:

Sending the code to our own phones on our own, won't work because it's not coming from the "TracFone Home Office" and the "setting" needs to be changed on their computers on to our account ;)

Your Welcome

ps, still, though . . . :mrgreen:
Last edited by Aura on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aura

Postby tomseys » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 am

Aura wrote:I've already thought of that, BUT we won't know until we try.

I think what your trying to say is:

Sending the code to our own phones on our own, won't work because it's not coming from the "TracFone Home Office" and the "setting" needs to be changed on their computers on to our account ;)

Your Welcome

ps, still, though . . . :mrgreen:

Yeah good luck with that.

And it's You're Welcome :)
My Phones: Tracfone iPhone 6S, Tracfone iPhone SE and Tracfone Samsung J3 Luna Pro
tomseys

Postby Aura » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:25 am

The fact that you said you actually have the VVM APP and still complaining is just crazy, let the ones that DON'T have the VVM APP worry about this problem, wow!

Maybe try concentrating on how to USE the APP correctly should be your main concern.
:D
Last edited by Aura on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aura

Postby tomseys » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:31 am

Aura wrote:Your dumb idea about VVM is connected to the provisioning of Voice over LTE is unfounded and that it's a "Package Deal", lol - Good One!

Many people on the various tracfone related forums have noticed this VVM/VoLTE connection. I guess not you though.

But you are going to somehow send a message from somewhere that is not from Tracfone and that's going to work.
Sounds like science fiction lol.

I don't like VVM for various reasons that's why I've gotten it removed. And I've actually done it many times, that is why I offer the info. To help people. And I have.

Anyway, like I said, good luck.
tomseys

Postby Aura » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:47 am

Sir, To put your conspiracy theory to REST, I deProvisioned VoLTE and still have VVM, Ouch!

I already know on how I'm going to do it - But it won't work for you SINCE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE VISUAL VOICEMAIL APP Factory INSTALLED - YOU DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEM

So, yea, I am here to Help People, and I have, including YOU!
Last edited by Aura on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aura

Postby tomseys » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:52 am

Aura wrote:Sir, To put your conspiracy theory to REST, I deProvisioned VoLTE and still have VVM, Ouch!

I said that voLTE brings VVM.

Now get VVM removed and then reprovision voLTE. And how did you deprovision voLTE anyway?

The one time I got voLTE provisioned on a phone that was missing the setting I had to call tier three and they had to contact verizon for help with it. Actually I did it twice I think. It then brought VVM both times. .

Looks this is not new. As I've said, many on various forums have noticed this voLTE/VVM connection.
It is one trigger for VVM. And the arrival of VVM seemed to coincide with the enabling of voLTE on various phones/Tracfone branded phones.
Last edited by tomseys on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
tomseys

Postby tomseys » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:54 am

Aura wrote:
Actually How easy YOU forget that I was the one that helped you get in contact with Tier 3 Tech Support. After you were extensively complaining about not being able to get in contact with them on multiple occasions. :lol:

Now you've really lost me. I contacted tier three way before you joined this thread. I got the tier thee number from Tracfone Larry. Read the thread. You didn't help me at all.

viewtopic.php?f=6192&t=569927#p1017688

You seem a little mixed up but just read the thread - hopefully this should straighten things out for you.
tomseys

Postby Aura » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:24 am

Yea you're right, sorry, My Bad - it wasn't you it was the other lost guys: roblvt@gmail.com, bigbw and justxfor.

All you lost people look the same, lol :o

It was a typo, lol, mixed with no drugs.
Aura

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.