Voicemail notification not working correctly

Re: Voicemail notification not working correctly

Postby _j_ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:13 am

I am a new member and it takes a long time for my posts to appear, so maybe my previous posts were missed. I still have been unable to get visual voicemail disabled. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might best proceed. I dread having to talk to first line support again, but realize I will likely have to as, in the process of having them working with my phone, I have developed an issue where, when I restart my phone in LTE mode, I now have to either call out, or turn wifi off and on to be able to receive incoming calls and make the searching for service message on my J7 Sky S320VL go away.
_j_

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi _j_. I'm TracFone Katie. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Let us help you with your visual voicemail issue. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby rmckinney » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:04 pm

I have a Samsung SM-S320VL phone. I used to receive voicemail notifications, but not anymore. Tracfone rep please pm me!
rmckinney

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Hi rmckinney. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby rmckinney » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi Tracfone Larry. I chatted with CS, was told that Samsung removed voicemail notifications and it will not work with my phone. You must dial *86 to check voicemail. Hard to believe that they took away functionality, especially since I cannot download the Visual Voicemail.
rmckinney

Postby rmckinney » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:25 pm

Why all the canned responses from CS on this forum. You'll save a lot of aggravation for members if you research their question before the canned response. Would have save me about 1 hour of my time, but I guess that's whose time they wanted to waste!
rmckinney

Postby gcardwell » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Turn on notification for Tracfone, My Account.
gcardwell

Postby gcardwell » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Turn on notifications for app "Tracfone My Account." Worked for me.
gcardwell

Previous

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.