dial international call got insufficient fund messages

dial international call got insufficient fund messages

Postby kimmy88 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:06 am

I want to make an international call and keep getting this message" you have insufficient fund"
I have 1400 minutes and still got insufficient fund messages. I had chat to 4 people from tracfone , but still can't resolve my problem.
kimmy88

Re: dial international call got insufficient fund messages

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:22 am

Hi kimmy88. I'm TracFone Larry. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.
TracFone - Larry

Postby JeanB » Wed May 08, 2019 6:51 am

I am having the same problem.

I dial the number for basic international -305 938-5673 or the toll free number 800-706-3839 I get the message:

"you have insufficient funds to make this call.

I have 1400 minutes!

"Basic International comes with your tracfone" but it is not working. Why?
JeanB

Postby JeanB » Fri May 10, 2019 6:44 am

Why no answer?
JeanB

Postby JeanB » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:38 am

Why is no one responding to my posts???
JeanB

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:07 am

Hi JeanB . I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby RandySea » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Lots of people have reported this problem. I finally got it to work last year after several years of international free dialing not working.

Online help has been worthless. You need to call customer service. Keep calling back until you find someone who understands that it is a system problem that needs to be corrected at the Tracfone end.

When you do dial internationally, be ready at the prompt to dial fairly rapidly.A couple of seconds hesitation and it will not go through. But be distinct in hitting the numbers. Too fast and the system won't follow, either.

Good luck.
RandySea

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:12 am

Hi RandySea. I'm TracFone Larry. I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had with our service.Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.