I can't receive calls and have horrible service, please help

I can't receive calls and have horrible service, please help

Postby dlars » Thu May 23, 2019 8:58 pm

I purchased my phone a couple days ago and I am able to make calls, receive texts and send texts (kind of, I have to resend them about four times). Yet, I can't receive calls from anyone. People say the sound goes to a disabled tone. Would appreciate some help. :!:
dlars

Re: I can't receive calls and have horrible service, please

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri May 24, 2019 8:22 am

Hi dlars. I'm TracFone We are sorry to hear that you are having issues in making calls. Let us help you troubleshoot your phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby dlars » Fri May 24, 2019 10:38 am

I did try calling your line, but the person that assisted me said for me to hang up and she would try calling me, then nothing happened.
dlars

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon May 27, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi dlars. This is Marie from TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. Allow us to make this right for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.