Cannot receive mms

Cannot receive mms

Postby Mine » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:56 am

I'm having the same issues many I see have had recieving mms
Mine

Re: Cannot receive mms

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:30 am

Hi Mine. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby chrisfree01 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:51 pm

My phone cannot download MMS images. The issue is intermittent. Occasionally, restarting the phone has fixed the problem, but not all the time.
Samsung Galaxy S7.
For a while I was using the 'Signal' messaging application, but have since reverted back to the standard Android messaging application. The phone still cannot download MMS images at times.
chrisfree01

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi chrisfree01. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll review your account and further investigate if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.