Getting refund for refill I do not need

Getting refund for refill I do not need

Postby larryloberg@live.com » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 pm

I bought a new phone with 1500 minutes. I still had over 1200 minutes on my old phone. Got a email saying time to refill as my minutes expire on the 7th of April. I tried to contact them to tell them not to renew. I could not get a hold of anyone. I was like 54 people a head of me. I have tried to make contact a few more times. I have my new phone activated now. Showing over 4,000 minutes. I am trying to get my money back for the refill charge. Can not get a hold of anyone. I posted on facebook and they send a link. It is the same place I have been trying to make contact. :x
larryloberg@live.com

Re: Getting refund for refill I do not need

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi larryloberg@live.com. I'm TracFone Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have gone through with our service. We would like to have an opportunity to review your account so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.