Change of phone number

Change of phone number

Postby Lorraine Thompson » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 pm

I would like to change my phone no the the city and state I live in. It originally has a 970 area Colorado and now that I am living in Wisconsin Eau Claire, 54703How do I do this. The first time I went yo Walmart and they for some reason got the wrong information and gave me a 970 (area Code) again instead of 715 Area Code. What shall I do. When I talked with an agent of Tracfone (I could not understand him and was uncooperative his name is (Brian his no. is 525746). HE DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL. I NEED MY PHONE NUMBER CHANGED I AM REALLY UPSET. WHAT DO I DO? . I NOW LIVE IN EAU CLAIRE WISCONSIN.
Lorraine Thompson

Re: Change of phone number

Postby Jude » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:50 pm

Hi y Lorraine Thompson. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from and apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.