web site

web site

Postby grumpyat53 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 am

I have account on line and when I log in It just displays success not my phone or account info, tried adding my phone again said its registered to another account???????? I even got this messageError 404--Not Found From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. NOW I do have 2 Net 10 phones on a net ten website----since this is a sister COMPANY is it screwing with my TRAC phone account.
grumpyat53

Re: web site

Postby Jessica » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 am

Good day, no. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing technical issues with our website and it's being worked on. That's just temporary as we were trying to fix the problem. Please bear with us. Rest assured, once it's resolved we'll let you know. Thank you. Have a good day.
Jessica

Postby a » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

The exact same thing is happening to me. What is up? I have a phone I need to renew and I can't use the website and my account to do it. Please help.
a

Postby Jessica » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 am

Good day, annie. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. We apologize but 'my account' option on our website is still under construction. Once it's up and running, we'll let you know. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby ikidre » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 pm

This is ridiculous. I've been unable to use my phone for weeks because your web services are borked. This isn't an angry threat, just the truth: if it doesn't come up within the next week or so, I will need to move to another service, because I need a phone. Please at least allow your tech people to post information and updates about the problem.
ikidre

Postby stacy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 am

[quote="annie"]The exact same thing is happening to me. What is up? I have a phone I need to renew and I can't use the website and my account to do it. Please help.[/quote] Having the same problem and no one has responded to my inquiries.
stacy

Postby Jessica » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Good day, ikidre & stacy. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Unfortunately, some of our web services is still under constructions and it's being worked on. Rest assured, your complaints will be forwarded to the appropriate department for them to provide quick resolution to your concern. In the meantime, we'll be glad to assist you with whatever issue you're experiencing with the phone. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby cowart » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Jessica

Back in February you posted "we are currently experiencing technical issues with our website and it's being worked on. That's just temporary as we were trying to fix the problem."

Its now mid-June and I still can't access my account summary. When is this going to ACTUALLY GET FIXED?
cowart

Postby cowart » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Jessica

Back in February you posted "we are currently experiencing technical issues with our website and it's being worked on. That's just temporary as we were trying to fix the problem."

Its now mid-June and I still can't access my account summary. When is this going to ACTUALLY GET FIXED?
cowart

Postby Jessica » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 pm

cowart: What error message did you get when tried to access your account online? Please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica

Next

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.