Transferring minutes from old phone to new phone

Transferring minutes from old phone to new phone

Postby wdinger » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 am

Dear Tracfone,

I purchased a new phone from your Website and during the process of activating, the time transfered but not my 2668.1 minutes.
If you can fix this, I would appreciate it. If you respond to my email address, you won't get a response until Monday morning as it is my work email and right now, I am home for the weekend. Feel free to call me on my land line or cell phone, however, please realize there are only 7 of the 10 minutes left that the new phone came with.
wdinger

Re: Transferring minutes from old phone to new phone

Postby TracFone - Louise » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi wdinger. My name is TracFone Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Louise

Postby wdinger » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 am

Oh, one more item:
I have 2 accounts: 1 with my home email address and the other with my work email address. 1 has the old phone and the new phone is on the other account.

I hope that isn't part of the transfer problem...is it?

Thanks,
WD
wdinger

Postby janeal1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

I am thinking of buying a new phone too. Is the transfer usually a problem?
janeal1

Postby marianne » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:01 am

Hi janeal1. My name is TracFone Marianne. The transfer process would take a few minutes up to 2 business days. Make sure the that new phone is not yet active upon initiating the transfer to prevent delays in the process. Also, the number you would like to keep must still be active. Just message us here if you would like to initiate the process. Thanks!
marianne

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.