Unable to purchase airtime online

Unable to purchase airtime online

Postby rpgsbailey » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm having a problem similar to that reported by others. When I go to my account, I see "Success" but no additional information other than "Add card" Perhaps this is due to a problem with browser settings, but I get the same result with Internet Explorer, Fire Fox and Google Chrome.

I cannot purchase airtime online. When it is time to choose my payment method, my cards do not show. When I try to add a new card, I get a message saying that the card is already included in my account.

Any suggestions that might fix the problem?

Rick
rpgsbailey

Re: Unable to purchase airtime online

Postby TracFone - Frank » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi rpgsbailey. My name is TracFone Frank. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Frank

Postby tjs2020@verizon.net » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Cannot do anything on my account either - need help please !!!!
tjs2020@verizon.net

Postby tjs2020@verizon.net » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Cannot do anything on my account either - SUCCESS with a yellow triangle on account - value plans should have been charged to my credit card on January 31, 2012 - need to get taken care of soon or the 3 phones will be shut off - please can someone help?????
tjs2020@verizon.net

Postby Sophie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 am

Hi tjs2020@verizon.net. My name is TracFone Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Sophie
Sophie

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.