LG800G Setting time

LG800G Setting time

Postby qanancy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm

There is no way to set your time on this phone if needed, I went through customer service/support, what a laugh! I am seriously thinking about going back to my Straight talk phone, had no problems with them at all. I just seen this phone on HSN one morning liked the voice recorder for text, thats what sold me, plus I got it on sale at Target. Anyone else have this setting time issue?
qanancy

Re: LG800G Setting time

Postby TracFone - Janice » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi qanancy. My name is TracFone Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Postby EWB » Thu May 03, 2012 8:02 pm

The time feature is set (to your area code I guess) in this phone and can not be changed. If you notice you have a "World Clock" wiget and it will allow to add different time zones, but your home time zone is set. Notice also that many of the cites in USA are set with wrong time zones. Don't know why staff needs to take someone offline to explain this.
EWB

Postby cstoe » Sat May 05, 2012 11:04 pm

TracFone, Net 10 and Straight Talk are all owned by the same company. I have seen some posts here where the Tracfone person's message has accidentally said Straight Talk instead of Tracfone.
cstoe

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.