LG440G Web Browser

LG440G Web Browser

Postby addiewag724 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 am

I have been reading around all morning in hopes of finding a solution to my problem but I'm shocked to see there don't seem to be one! I too would like to disable the web browser or at least hide the browser button somehow as i DON'T need my minutes used up on internet when i already have internet in my home. The phone is actually used by my teenager and what teenage kid is gonna stay away from the internet on the phone?? There has gotta be a way to disable it or at least hide it. Any help would be appreciated! I'm a single mom of 4 and just cant afford my minutes being used up on internet either by accident or intentional. Thanks in advance :D
addiewag724

Re: LG440G Web Browser

Postby Jessica » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Good day, addiewag724. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Unfortunately, disabling the Browser Menu on your phone is not possible as this is one of the preloaded features. If we are to disable this feature then the rest of the features will also be disabled. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby addiewag724 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:52 am

What other features? The only thing I need is the ability to make & receive phone calls, nothing else. I think it's ridiculous & had I known this before I got the phone I wouldn't have even considered purchasing it.
addiewag724

Postby Jessica » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 pm

We understand your concern, addiewag724. However, being able to make and receive calls are one of those preloaded features that will be affected if Browser feature will be disabled. Thank you.
Jessica

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.