LG235c

LG235c

Postby eitelm » Fri May 03, 2013 3:35 pm

I am unable to access the web browser - "Error: Network down". I selected this phone because it was one of the options suggested in my zip code (I purchased it through the Tracfone online website). I bought this phone with a camera so I could send and receive photos, but without access to a browser, I can't even get a photo off of my phone!
eitelm

Re: LG235c

Postby TracFone - Janice » Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi eitelm. My name is TracFone Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Postby eitelm » Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm

I am unable to access the web browser - "Error: Network down". I selected this phone because it was one of the options suggested in my zip code (I purchased it through the Tracfone online website). I bought this phone with a camera so I could send and receive photos, but without access to a browser, I can't even get a photo off of my phone!
eitelm

Postby eitelm » Fri May 03, 2013 5:19 pm

eitelm

Postby eitelm » Fri May 03, 2013 5:20 pm

eitelm

Postby eitelm » Fri May 03, 2013 5:22 pm

eitelm

Postby Jessica » Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am

Good day, eitelm. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll continue addressing your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.