Unable to connect to mobile data network

Unable to connect to mobile data network

Postby Birdboy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Was working fine until 3 days ago, then suddenly will not connect to mobile network, despite strong signal.
I have already tried changing the settings, and have turned phone off and on again, and have removed battery and then replaced and restarted phone. I have checked my available data and it is fine.
Phone is an LGL41c

Thank you for your assistance.
Birdboy

Re: Unable to connect to mobile data network

Postby alita » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi Birdboy. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby PogoStick99 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:40 am

I've come across this specific subject on this forum because I'm also not able to connect to the mobile data network. Is there a reason you're responding to these questions privately? I thought a forum was to share solutions. :D

Speaking of mobile data: I am currently using the LG phone I bought when I started using TracFone. It's small and awkward to use and would like to use my Galaxy s5 instead, so I want to switch devices. Does the type pf device used affect the availability/performance of mobile data? i.e. will using a better phone improve the ability to connect to the TracFone mobile data network?

Thank you!
PogoStick99

Postby TracFone - Amber » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:01 am

Hi PogoStick99. My name is TracFone Amber. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.