ringtones i wish for

ringtones i wish for

Postby stratus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 am

I was on the ringtone page on the main Tracfone website looking for some i had heard before and it seems i am just stupid or just will not be able to have some that i want.

Some were specifically video game themes from multiple video games. Others were tones from songs that i already searched for and couldn't find.

I'm just wondering if this can be fixed by getting a data cable for my phone and uploading the tones to my phone from my computer.
stratus

Re: ringtones i wish for

Postby David » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi Stratus,

My name is TracFone David. We are sorry for the trouble. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.

Thank you.
David

Postby Partsbill » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 am

stratus wrote:I was on the ringtone page on the main Tracfone website looking for some i had heard before and it seems i am just stupid or just will not be able to have some that i want.

Some were specifically video game themes from multiple video games. Others were tones from songs that i already searched for and couldn't find.

I'm just wondering if this can be fixed by getting a data cable for my phone and uploading the tones to my phone from my computer.

1st buy a cable, 2nd down load all the ring tones you want from here to your computer for free
http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/5227/lg- ... nes/8-6-1/
then just down load them to your phone. :D
Partsbill

Postby GrumpyGramps » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 am

I too have an old phone that I have over 100 ringtones on it and would LOVE to transfer them on to my new phone!!

But when I try to BLUETOOTH them over to my phone it will not allow me to do so!!

My other phone is from a different Company ( NOT TRACFONE) but they were and are all FREE RING TONES!!! I was wondering if there is any way I can load them to my LG231 phone?? If so HOW???

Thank You....

A very loyal LONG TIME customer!!
GrumpyGramps

Return to Have fun and enhance your TracFone.
Post questions and get answers here.