new phone not activating

new phone not activating

Postby angi425 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm

I just bought a Samsung r455C to upgrade from my old tracfone. After going through the transfer process and after my original phone stopped working I called the # that the instructions said to call to complete the activation process. After calling the number I was given a successfull confirmation message but my new phone still says "activation required" if I try to use it. When looking at my account, it says my old phone has been deactivated and the new one is active. Can you help?
angi425

Re: new phone not activating

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi Angi425. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Felice

Postby angi425 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 am

So, at what point do you contact me? It's been 12 hrs and I've received no private message or an email from you. Your little green dot indicate you've been online, but I have yet to hear from you. My phone still will not activate.
angi425

Postby Jessica » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

Good day, angi425. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.