Transfer minutes and service days to another TracFone

Re: Transfer minutes and service days to another TracFone

Postby Che » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi rvermar. My name is TracFone Che and let me continue to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
Che

Postby heldenheit » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Several messages by Tracfone personnel advise the user to "check your forum inbox for a private message". How exactly does one access the "forum inbox" and read the "private message"?
heldenheit

Postby Stephanie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi heldenheit. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. You will need to go to your messages and you will see your private message in there. Please also create 1 more duplicate post so you can have an option to reply to private message. Thank you!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby belen1705 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Stephanie wrote:Hi heldenheit. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. You will need to go to your messages and you will see your private message in there. Please also create 1 more duplicate post so you can have an option to reply to private message. Thank you!
belen1705

Postby belen1705 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 pm

heldenheit wrote:Hello Tracfone Mark, I don't understand what you mean by responding offline, and making 5 duplicate posts. Are you proposing to use SMS text messaging? I would think that this forum, which is online, would be an appropriate means to resolve the matter.
belen1705

Postby Pcoins » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:50 am

rvermar wrote:Everybody -- please stop piggybacking on my original post with your own problems. Start a new topic.

No one from TracFone is helping ME right now.

I will activate this cell phone, even if it takes me the rest of my life !?!!?!!!!!?
Pcoins

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:40 am

Hi Pcoins. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.