Tracfone locked my prepaid iphone x.

Tracfone locked my prepaid iphone x.

Postby imran » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:11 pm

I was a Walmart family mobile customer then family mobile merge with Tracfone straight talk, I bought my new prepaid iPhone x and start using the same Walmart carrier after 2 years know I want to switch my carrier with Tmobile then I realized that my phone is locked with straight talk, I went to apple store they mention me that phone was prepaid but your carrier locked it so you cannot use another sim card in, so I talk with straight talk they say your phone is unlocked we cannot lock the prepaid phone, now its been 1week, a straight talk representative says yes your phone is locked by us, you have to talk with Tracfone now, they can only unlock it,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DUMB STUPID NETWORK, ALL CRAP IS IN 1 PLACE WALMART FAMILY MOBILE STRAIGHT TALK AND TRACFONE, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS CRAP CARRIERS. I SEND THE CARRIER LOCKS PHOTS WHICH APPLE MAIL ME THEN STRAIGHT TALK ACCEPT IT THAT PHONE IS LOCKED, BUT STILL THEY DID NOT unlock MY DEVICE, NOW WAITING FOR THIS TRACFONE REPONSE. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
imran

Re: Tracfone locked my prepaid iphone x.

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi imran. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.