How to move from micro-SIM to nano-SIM

How to move from micro-SIM to nano-SIM

Postby electrickitty2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:12 pm

I have a new unlocked phone and I need to move from a micro-SIM to nano-SIM. How do I do this?
electrickitty2

Re: How to move from micro-SIM to nano-SIM

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi electrickitty2. I'm TracFone Larry. Most providers now offer combined double or triple-size SIM cards which is also called hybrid cards with perforations in the three appropriate sizes like our Bring Your Own Phone SIM card. However, if this feature is not available. It is recommended to buy the correct SIM size and perform the transfer or upgrade. If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby electrickitty2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi TracFone Larry,

I have an existing micro-SIM on my account that I would like to transfer the number to a new nano-SIM. Both SIMs are in my son's possession at college. But I have a picture of the nano-SIM card and I think I can get the old SIM number from my TracFone account if I need it.

What the process is to get the number moved over?
electrickitty2

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:25 pm

electrickitty2 wrote:Hi TracFone Larry,

I have an existing micro-SIM on my account that I would like to transfer the number to a new nano-SIM. Both SIMs are in my son's possession at college. But I have a picture of the nano-SIM card and I think I can get the old SIM number from my TracFone account if I need it.

What the process is to get the number moved over?

Hi electrickitty2. I'm TracFone Larry. We can help you process the transfer of your service to the new SIM card. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.