Combine two tracfone phones

Combine two tracfone phones

Postby stevenable » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:41 pm

I currently have two phones with TracFone service and would like to combine these keeping only one number. When I called support they said I would lose the service on the new phone keeping the service for the phone I was keeping.
The problem is the old phone is almost out of service and the new phone has a full year which I do not want to lose.

I recently bought a new smartphone and a full year service SIM card. But I wanted some time to learn to use it so I activated the SIM with a new phone number. Now I want to cancel that new number and port my old number to the new phone. But I have a lot of minutes with both and do not want to lose either one; and the new phone has a full years service.

I saw other forum requests similar to this but they all went offline to resolve the problem. SO I'm posting my own request for help. Thank you.
stevenable

Re: Combine two tracfone phones

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:54 am

Hi stevenable. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Re: Combine two tracfone phones

Postby stevenable » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:44 am

Thank you I will respond as soon as able. I did try the 611611 help but didn't see any response that seemed to fit.

(How do you close a post?)
stevenable

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.