New tracfone “already enrolled”

New tracfone “already enrolled”

Postby Purpleposs0814 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:38 pm

I have purchased 3 phones for my sons and all 3 have the message “this phone is already enrolled in a plan”

I have been a tracfone customer for many this is very frustrating!
Purpleposs0814

Re: New tracfone “already enrolled”

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:44 am

Hi Purpleposs0814. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby marcio4008 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:18 am

there folks from Tracfone My sister chose a brand new iPhone 5s and sent it to me as a gift. When she bought it, the store operator said the iPhone was fully unlocked and works with all carriers around the world. Now when the SIM card is foreign, iPhone says it is not compatible. Call Apple, thinking the problem was with them, but they told me that the iPhone is locked and only works with the Tracfone carrier. But worse is the same SIM card from Tracfone that gets bundled with iPhone says Yes Not supported?
marcio4008

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi marcio4008. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience this have caused you. Please be informed that our branded phones are not factory unlocked. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.