View Our Coverage Map

Re: View Our Coverage Map

Postby Jessica » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 am

Hi Dave2. Please create 1 more post in order to reply to a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby Dave2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Here's another bogus post just so I can reply to a PM.
Dave2

Postby marianne » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:04 am

Dave2, my name is TracFone Marianne. Try to check if you are able to respond through private message this time.
marianne

Postby pehebert » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:09 pm

I use my tracfones mostly in Northern Michigan and have been very satisfied. The only problem I have ever had was in NY, NY in tall buildings. Not sure if it was the buildings, the height or New York.
Take care, PH
pehebert

Postby Jessica » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 am

Good day, pehebert. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. We will need to check the coverage provided for your area for us to figure out why you can't get signal on those areas. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby labsuetracfone » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 pm

My phone no longer works when I travel a little as two hours from home. It is no longer a choice on your map when I put in my zip code, but it was when I bought it from the tracfone website. Do phones get inactivated from certain zip codes over time?
labsuetracfone

Postby Jessica » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Good day, labsuetracfone. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. We will need to check the coverage provided for your area. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby stcmeeks » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Is there a way to find out the names of the board administrators and contact info??
stcmeeks

Postby MARCELLA » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:40 pm

I JUST PURCHASED LG 800G FROM HSN. WHEN I PUT IN MY ZIP CODE, IT SHOWED I WOULD HAVE COVERAGE. BOUGHT THE PHONE. CALLED TRACFONE ACTIVATED IT NO SERVICE. CALLED TRACFONE THE CAN'T FIND WITH MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS. I RETURNING THE PHONE, GOING TO CANCEL MY HUSBAND'S TRACFONE, YES THEY GAVE ME COVERAGE ON THIS PHONE. WHEN I CALL TRACFONE THERE IN COLUMBIA. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN WV. NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH TRACFONE RIGHT NOW.
MARCELLA

Postby Jessica » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Good day, MARCELLA. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and we will be checking the coverage provided for your area for us to figure out why you can't acquire network connection. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

PreviousNext

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.