View Our Coverage Map

View Our Coverage Map

Postby tfadmin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 am

TRACFONE® provides nationwide prepaid wireless service. We use the nation's leading cellular providers to create a national footprint covering 99% of the U.S. population. This gives you service everywhere cellular service is available. You can use your TRACFONE across the U.S. and if you move, you can relocate your wireless number with just a phone call. Click here to view our Coverage Map
tfadmin

Re: View Our Coverage Map

Postby wdmodlin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:42 pm

When I look up several of the issues I've had in your FAQ, it says to contact a board administrator.

It says administrators are listed as "the team".

But I cannot find any list or contact button for a "team".

I assume from your name that you are an admin.

Can you tell me:

- is everyone prevented from composing and replying to private messages? Or is it just some of us?

- the message I get when I attempt to compose a private message is that perhaps I have not been active enough to gain this privilege. What counts as "being active"? What do I need to do?

- do all messages posted to the forums have to be reviewed and approved before becoming visible?
- if so, how did the many spam messages about rubber fetishes get posted?
- if not, why do my messages in particular require review, and why have several of my posts not appeared more than 24 hours later?
wdmodlin

Postby Chester » Fri May 20, 2011 12:03 pm

no coverage where I go to visit kinfolk... 74825 zip code.... US Cellular works fine in this area... but not my TrackFone.
Chester

Postby Jessica » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Good day, Chester. My name is Jessica TracFone and I'll be addressing your concern. Your phone model might not be compatible with the network available in your area. We'll try to check it from here. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby millie2011 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Thankyou for the opportunity to discuss my Tracfone, when I got the phone, there were people that kept calling me, that I didn't know!!! They were asking for someone, that had MY DESIGNATED phone number THAT TRACFONE Number GAVE ME and they were collection people!! The phone number was a great number, and easy to remember. Has anyone else had this same experience?? The only thing I have done, is to tell the people that called, that it a new number to me, and to maybe call the Tracfone people to solve their problem of wrong numbers. Regards, millie
millie2011

Postby millie2011 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Thankyou for the opportunity to discuss my Tracfone, when I got the phone, there were people that kept calling me, that I didn't know!!! They were asking for someone, that had MY DESIGNATED phone number THAT TRACFONE Number GAVE ME and they were collection people!! The phone number was a great number, and easy to remember. Has anyone else had this same experience?? The only thing I have done, is to tell the people that called, that it a new number to me, and to maybe call the Tracfone people to solve their problem of wrong numbers. Regards, millie
millie2011

Postby cnkbrown » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

So, I go to this map, and put in a zip code, and get a picture of the entire US, with no indication of whether there is actually coverage at the zip code I entered - a Northern NY town that isn't labelled on the map. This doesn't help me - at all. IN fact, it is rather annoying.
cnkbrown

Postby dyanosik » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

I am taking a trip to Alaska visiting Fairbanks, Anchorage and cruising the inside passage (stops in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan) and would like to know if my tracfone will work in these cities. Thanks.
Diane
dyanosik

Postby belladonna7 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

belladonna7

Postby Jessica » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Good day, dyanosik. My name is Jessica TracFone and we're here to help. Please provide us with your Zip Code so we can check the coverage provided for that area. Thank you.
Jessica

Next

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.