View Our Coverage Map

Re: View Our Coverage Map

Postby Noon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 pm

I always get a weak signal at home, but last week was especialy bad, and I had to travel to town to make calls.
Seems back to normaly bad now, but should I get a booster at home?
Noon

Postby TracFone - Katie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi Noon,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. TracFone does not have a booster to increase your phone signal. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby JCW » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:10 pm

I have a ZTE Valet phone that I purchased 3 months ago. When I purchased it I check with a tech rep at tracfone to see if it would work elsewhere in the USA. He told me it would since it would run on the verizon network. I live in zip code 22308. I went to shepardstown Wes virginia last weekend in zip code 25443. The phone had absolutely no service. A friend had a verizon phone when we were in shepardstown and it worked perfectly well. I looked at tracfone web site to see if you have service in that zip code and the web site indicated you do. I am going to be in Florida in Sarasota in zip code 34236. First question. Why did the phone have no service in shepardstown. Second question. Will I have service for this phone in Sarasota. Again, this phone runs on the verizon network and you marketing literature says it will work as long as it is Verizon's towers. Also a friend had a verizon phone from verizon and it worked perfectly. Thank you.
JCW

Postby TF-Julie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi, JCW. This is TracFone Julie. Please check your forum inbox for a message from us.
TF-Julie

Postby jpc » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:55 am

morning--have owned two Tracfones for many years. Great service--no problems. Recently I upgraded one of the phones to a ZTE valet (transferred number and account), now I have NO service on the new phone but still have service on the remaining old phone. How can I get service back on my new phone ?
jpc
jpc

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:57 am

Hi jpc. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Grimjak » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi I have two travfone handsetsand as of today can make only enmergency calls on both handsets.
Grimjak

Postby alita » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi Grimjak. My name is TracFone Alita. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby fcada » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:57 pm

The Coverage Map shows coverage by phone. I do not see the UNIMAX MAXPatriot phone listed. How do I find the coverage for that phone?
fcada

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Hi fcada. My name is TracFone Maria. Please click on this link https://www.tracfone.com/direct/Coverag ... NE&lang=en and enter your zip code to check the coverage provided in your area. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.