View Our Coverage Map

Re: View Our Coverage Map

Postby TracFone - Katie » Thu May 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi RogerTreb,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Ravensong » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 pm

I have a simple talk/text Samsung tracfone, and will be traveling all over the country for the next 1-2 years ... I want to be sure my phone will work while on the road. When I got the phone I used the zip code of where I lived - will my phone work cross-country?
Ravensong

Postby Tracfone - Kyle » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Hi Ravensong. My name is TracFone Kyle and I will be addressing your question. As long as there is coverage in the area, the phone will work. Please be advised that coverage is not a guarantee anywhere and everywhere at all times. Please visit the coverage map in our website at www.TracFone.com > Coverage. Enter the ZIP code and choose the model of your device. The corresponding service map will be displayed. Thanks.
Tracfone - Kyle

Postby sweetwillie1 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:13 am

I have not been able to get signal in my area 71220 for two weeks, is there a tower down, i get great signal at work which is 33 miles from home.
sweetwillie1

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:15 am

Hi sweetwillie1. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on “New Messages” beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Postby msaari9 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 am

When using the provided link to the coverage map from this site (or the www.tracfone.com site) I cannot get it to work. If I choose my zip code and then pick any phone, it says it's incompatible in my area. I've tried this on multiple zip codes and multiple phones and it doesn't seem to work. What is going on?

Try 53959 and pick a phone and see what happens. Then try 54401 and see what happens.
msaari9

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 am

Hi msaari9. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on “New Messages” beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Postby nmrwonk » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:51 am

I was attempting to view the coverage map, but when I click on the link, after entering my phone number:
619-***-****, I get the following reply:
Coverage is not available for this device in the selected area. Please enter a different zip code, or select another device.

This is an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 BYOP, and it seems to be working fine. But this inability to view the coverage map disturbs me.
nmrwonk

Postby TracFone - Amber » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 am

Hi nmrwonk. My name is TracFone Amber. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks!
TracFone - Amber

Postby Keithjk » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:35 pm

I joined tracfone yesterday and have voice service but my data signal is showing on 'e' as the service strength provided. According to the coverage map for my area I was expecting to get at least a 3G but 4G and LTE is indicated as possible. My phone is LTE capable as Ida the SIM inserted. Could,it be possible my data APN is not configured properly or is it likely to be related to the signal in my area. Thanks for any help available.
Keithjk

PreviousNext

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.