View Our Coverage Map

Re: View Our Coverage Map

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:08 am

Hi xsw#$567ujm. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby trapshooter » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 pm

For the past month or so our LG phone has not stayed charged more than 2 days at a time. We bought a new battery but that hasn't helped. We also have not been able to send text messages unless we walk outside and search for bars. According to your map and my web searching for towers in our area, we should have sufficient coverage.

We upgraded to this phone when we moved here 2 years ago and it has worked fine until a month or so ago.

I called customer support about 2 weeks ago and he was rude and said I probably need a new phone. I hesitate to call again because I received no help the last time.

What can you suggest?

Thank you.

David Baker
trapshooter

Postby TracFone - Mark » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi trapshooter. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby WHCMPRC » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:46 am

Hi

Am researching TracFone Alternatives to AT&T network because have same problem as Phantom2tech (Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:07 am) "As far as I can tell, Tracfone uses AT&T towers for coverage (unless you have a BYOP Verizon phone). Unfortunately AT&T has lousy coverage in my area but Verizon has excellent coverage"

Went to my local https://www.tracfone.com/direct/controller.block and TracFone Verizon is available but lists only Android.

Is this correct?

Thanks

Ken
WHCMPRC

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:58 am

Hi WHCMPRC. My name is TracFone Maria. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby orcoastmike » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:59 pm

millie2011 wrote:Thankyou for the opportunity to discuss my Tracfone, when I got the phone, there were people that kept calling me, that I didn't know!!! They were asking for someone, that had MY DESIGNATED phone number THAT TRACFONE Number GAVE ME and they were collection people!! The phone number was a great number, and easy to remember. Has anyone else had this same experience?? The only thing I have done, is to tell the people that called, that it a new number to me, and to maybe call the Tracfone people to solve their problem of wrong numbers. Regards, millie

Millie,

I had the same problem when I got a cable phone from Charter. The person that had the number before was a deadbeat and I got collection calls. Tell them that that person no longer has this number, it is your number now and to stop calling. If they don't stop, there are laws about bad collection practices which protect you. Your state attorney general's office may be of help if the collectors don't back off.
orcoastmike

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:01 am

Hi orcoastmike. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby menga » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:13 am

I recently activated a phone using the Tracfone Bring Your Own Phone program, and the smartphone signal in my area is very weak (about 1 to 2 bars at most) even though the Tracfone Coverage Map shows 4G LTE signal to be good where I live. Could I have a private message sent to me to help troubleshoot this?
menga

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:52 am

Hi menga. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.