Roaming Issues

Roaming Issues

Postby wildhog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:59 am

I have an iPhone 5S for the BYOP. Yesterday I tried making a call and got a message that I was roaming and needed to enter or purchase a pin to continue.

I thought there was no longer any roaming with Tracfone. Can this get resolved?
wildhog

Re: Roaming Issues

Postby alita » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi wildhog. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby JScarver » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Roaming when i'm at my work location. How to make and receive calls? moto g5 byo Verizon sim. Other people who have Verizon phones have service.
JScarver

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi JScarver. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. The phone will display roam or roaming when it is outside the local calling area or activation ZIP code. There are no charges for roaming. If you are experiencing difficulty making/receiving calls in this condition, we will help you troubleshoot the phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby grsaraceno » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello. My husband and I are both having issues. Our phones have the roaming triangle and will not allow us to make calls or texts. This is happening in both our home and work zip codes. Please help.
grsaraceno

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi grsaraceno. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the trouble. Let us help you fix your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.