One bar unacceptable

One bar unacceptable

Postby tsandel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:27 pm

I am disabled and low income and have no car, no drivers license so I signed up for a safelink BYO phone with tracfone service after not being able to afford Verizon service any longer. The Tracfone service map indicates that there is service where I live. I'm lucky if I have one bar and even with one bar. I can not make a single call but I can text once in a while if I'm I'm lucky. I don't understand I could get service with Verizon but not Tracfone since TracFone Wireless operates as a mobile virtual network operator holding agreements with Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile US, Sprint Corporation, and U.S. Cellular to provide service using their networks. My only current means of communication is my computer which is not a good thing for me. Can you tell me how to get a better signal?
tsandel

Re: One bar unacceptable

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:42 am

Hi tsandel. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you check the coverage in your area. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.