Weak signal

Weak signal

Postby tfone87 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:29 pm

I have a weak signal at home. It varies between 0 & 2 bars. According to your coverage map there should not be any signal issues. There is a cell tower less than 2 miles from me as the bird flies but I assume it is not used for my type of phone. Is there any way to make your network use the tower?

Thanks!!
tfone87

Re: Weak signal

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 02, 2018 8:54 am

Hi tfone87. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby stephan68tn » Sat May 26, 2018 2:26 pm

I am experiencing the same thing. Up until a couple weeks ago, service at my home was weak, but I could usually send and receive texts and make calls MOST of the time. NOW, almost anywhere in the house, there is NO network, and there is just one spot in the whole house where I can get a signal @ all. That is right in front of a huge sliding glass door. So I have to put my phone there and walk away, checking back every hour or so to see if I've received any texts or calls. It's the same when I go out. Where I used to have plenty of coverage, in many places there is now no network. What's going on? Is this a ploy to get me to upgrade my phone to a newer model? Please help! Thank you! :(
stephan68tn

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun May 27, 2018 10:49 am

Hi stephan68tn. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby wsturgill626 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:38 am

Bought new tracfone moto e5, but get very weak verizon signal where i live. I am wondering if a tracfone byop sim kit that uses t mobile will work in the e5.
wsturgill626

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:46 am

Hi wsturgill626. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. Let us help you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Weak signal

Postby Kamelash » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:20 am

I have Verizon cell internet Jetpack, I dont have issues with cell signal but the wifi signal from the Jetpack and devices is pretty weak. I have to be within about 50 feet to get on line. Its been far more trouble free than the DSL it replaced, just have to be close to it. We take it along when we travel, nice to have internet along Ours is unlimited, by the way.
Kamelash

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.