call restriction 54

call restriction 54

Postby msteinmetz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm trying to call the uk, but keep getting a "call restriction 54" code, then a busy signal. How do I call UK from USA?
msteinmetz

Re: call restriction 54

Postby Lindsay » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 am

Hi msteinmetz. My name is TracFone Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Postby junkato » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 am

hello Lindsay, I'm getting the same restriction code too. trying to call Japan from the US but keep getting the same code. any help will be appreciated. thanks.
junkato

Postby junkato » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 am

hello Lindsay, I'm getting the same restriction code too. I've been trying to call Japan from the US but keep getting the error code. any help via email would be appreciated. thanks.
junkato

Postby TracFone - Jhonally » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 am

Hi junkato. My name is TracFone Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Jhonally
TracFone - Jhonally

Postby Gapsawind » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

I am seriously pissed off. Bought this tracfone with 200 minutes with the sole purpose of making international calls as I am here on holidays from Australia. I have tried to call Australia but keep getting call restriction 54 and after 3 calls to customer service they just kept putting me on hold giving me the run around. They have no idea what they are doing. I spent $100 plus for nothing, I gave up in the end because they were using up my talk time and I was getting nowhere. Bad bad service, I will tell all my friends not to have anything to do with this incompetent mickey mouse company. I just hope that no other poor sucker gets caught up with tem and be ripped off like me.
Gapsawind

Postby TracFone - Felice » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:59 am

Hi Gapsawind. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Felice

Postby johnpaulos » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I'm having the same problem, trying to phone Ireland but keep getting the same message, can ye activate international calls for me please
johnpaulos

Postby Sophie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 am

Hi johnpaulos. My name is TracFone Sophie. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Sophie
Sophie

Postby lukeness » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:31 am

Tracfone Felice I dont think he needs any more assistance he was just stating that the business you work for lies to people who buy this phone for making overseas calls. What if some one had to make a vitally important call so they buy your stupid phone buy an airtime card maybe one of those cards that double your minutes. But when it comes time to actually use it, BAM, "check call restrictions-54" pops up and renders this phone useless now :idea:
lukeness

Next

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.