Can't Get to My List of Frequent Calls

Can't Get to My List of Frequent Calls

Postby lehrrb » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:52 am

I want to add a new number to my Frequent Calls list, but I can't get to that page on the website. I fill in the two fields that are required, but when I click on SUBMIT, nothing happens. I tried this several times and I notice that when I click on SUBMIT, I am logged out of Tracfone.com. When I log in again, I am back at the Start Page. I only have 2 numbers on my list of 10, but I can't even get to that page to make any changes or additions. Can anyone help me with this problem that seems to be with the website?
lehrrb

Re: Can't Get to My List of Frequent Calls

Postby Jude » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:57 am

Hi lehrrb. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.