What is requested box number at voicemail setup?

What is requested box number at voicemail setup?

Postby flyboy2166 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:03 pm

When I try to setup voicemail, I'm first asked for a 'mailbox number.' What is this number? I tried the complete ten digit phone number, but I get 'invalid box number' as a reply.

What is this number?
flyboy2166

Re: What is requested box number at voicemail setup?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi flyboy2166. My name is TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you're having a problem trying to set up your voicemail. For us to address your concern, let us check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby pjreimers » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:40 am

I cannot set up my Voice Mail. Can you post instructions on how to do this? Thank you.
pjreimers

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:37 am

Hi pjreimers. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your voicemail. We'll be happy to help you set up your voicemail. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.