New Unlimited Talk and Text Plans with Unlimited Carryover

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

New Unlimited Talk and Text Plans with Unlimited Carryover

Postby bngmar » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:49 pm

I signed up for one of these new plans in September, and then again in October. The unused data from the September plan did not carryover into October. The website reads "Get Unlimited Talk and Text for 30 days plus Unlimited Carryover® that keeps you in control. Unused data never expires as long as your service stays active on one of our Unlimited plans."

I have had two chat sessions and two phone calls to customer service already. The reps try to manually add the unused data into my Unlimited Plan. They tell me that they have successfully added it and to wait 30-60 minutes. Turns out, they are wrong each time because nothing changes in my balance. I have already wasted over two hours of my time.

They don't even really seem to know if the unused data is supposed to carryover or not. One had to check with a supervisor to see what "Unlimited Carryover" means.

As stated, I have had two unsuccessful chat sessions and two unsuccessful phone calls and have grown tired of the lack of help.

So does the unused data actually carryover as the website indicates, or is the advertising false or deceptive?
bngmar

Re: New Unlimited Talk and Text Plans with Unlimited Carryov

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:35 am

Hi bngmar. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm very sorry that you are having some problems. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened with your data balance. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby bngmar » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Thank you for replying. As you recommend, I will go through another chat session when I find the time. I am doubtful that a third chat session, in addition to the prior two phone calls will be fruitful. I am just not sure Trac Fone is worth it.

I would still like an answer if unused data carries over on the Unlimited Plan. Am I misunderstanding the website?
bngmar

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:00 am

Hi bngmar. I'm TracFone Larry. Yes. Unused data from the Unlimited Plan carry-over. If you still encounter issues with your phone, please let us know. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Monthly Plans