Phone can’t receive or send text messages

Phone can’t receive or send text messages

Postby Sweetscudo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Suddenly today our sons phone just stop sending and receiving messages. We tried restarting and shutting down the phone, with no luck. I tried to gorse stop the messaging app and then restarting the phone. The only thing i didn’t rt was a factory reset. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sweetscudo

Re: Phone can’t receive or send text messages

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:40 am

Hi Sweetscudo. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that your son's phone is experiencing issues with text message. We'll help you troubleshoot the phone and check if it's properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby shahnileshca1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:54 pm

I am facing the same issue, can some one help me?
shahnileshca1

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:42 am

Hi shahnileshca1. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.