LG Premier Pro screen goes dark

LG Premier Pro screen goes dark

Postby friendlyphotog » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:36 pm

I have TracFone LG Premier Pro with Android 8.1. When I call to refill prescription (using speakerphone), the automated system comes on. I then need to enter responses to the questions asked. The screen is bright to begin with but soon turns dark (after about 5 seconds) where you can barely see the numbers to push. Once you push a number, the screen brightens but then goes dark before I can answer the next question. I have screen timeout set to 1 minute and battery saver off. I can work around by keeping my finger on the screen but would be nice to extend the time before it goes dark permanently. Any help is appreciated.
friendlyphotog

Re: LG Premier Pro screen goes dark

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:27 am

Hi friendlyphotog. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with you phone screen. We'll help you address your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to LG