Where'd my airtime go???

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Where'd my airtime go???

Postby MikeP611 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:22 am

Hi, my unlimited talk and text plan just ended and I was expecting the airtime from my pay as you go plan aka other plan to automatically be used again but about 30 minutes before my unlimited plan expired the other plan that was listed on my airtime balance disappeared and right now my airtime balance says I have 0 talk and text minutes but I still have the unused data from my unlimited plan and my service end date is currently January 2021. I want to know what happened to the 460 calling minutes and 63 text messages and 525mb of data that was in my pay as you go plan that's now missing.
MikeP611

Re: Where'd my airtime go???

Postby Jude » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:32 pm

Hi MikeP611. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby MikeP611 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Update: This morning when i woke up i checked my airtime balance and all of my missing minutes have returned and are now in use. I'm not sure why they disappeared but I'm glad i got them back.
MikeP611

Postby Jude » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Hi MikeP611. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans