Moving minutes/text/data between two phones

Moving minutes/text/data between two phones

Postby gadehn » Tue May 10, 2022 12:52 pm

I have two phones on my TracFone account. Since both phones are now using Verizon's service and Verizon does not meet all of my cell phone needs, I will need to move one phone to another cell phone company. Can I add the unused minutes/text/data from the phone that will be leaving TracFone to the phone that will remain with TracFone?
gadehn

Re: Moving minutes/text/data between two phones

Postby Jude » Tue May 10, 2022 12:58 pm

Hi gadehn. My name is TracFone Jude. Yes, you can transfer the existing minutes you have on the phone that will be leaving TracFone to your other phone. Please be advised that the phone will be deactivated in the process since the minutes will be transferred. We can check on your account in order to provide you full details. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.