How to change my tracfone number

How to change my tracfone number

Postby pehebert » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi TracFone Friends:

How do I change my TracFone Number. I am receiving calls from someone that I don't know and I can't seem to stop them from calling.

Thanks
PH
pehebert

Re: How to change my tracfone number

Postby robert » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi pehebert. My name is TracFone Robert. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
robert

Postby pehebert » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Tracfone Robert: How do his reply to your private message. I do not have the Phone with me, I have not received an email and your message center will not let me respond?
pehebert

Postby TracFone - Janice » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi pehebert. Please participate more in the Forum by making at least 5 posts to enable private messaging. Thank you.
TracFone - Janice

Postby shablueeyes » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 pm

thanks for this question.
shablueeyes

Postby Che » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:49 am

Hi shablueeyes! Would you also like to change your phone number? Please let us know. Thanks.
Che

Postby marcio4008 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:10 am

TracFone - Janice wrote:Hi pehebert. Please participate more in the Forum by making at least 5 posts to enable private messaging. Thank you.

there folks from Tracfone My sister chose a brand new iPhone 5s and sent it to me as a gift. When she bought it, the store operator said the iPhone was fully unlocked and works with all carriers around the world. Now when the SIM card is foreign, iPhone says it is not compatible. Call Apple, thinking the problem was with them, but they told me that the iPhone is locked and only works with the Tracfone carrier. But worse is the same SIM card from Tracfone that gets bundled with iPhone says Yes Not supported? please ;)
marcio4008

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi marcio4008. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the trouble. Please be informed that our phones are not factory unlocked. For more information, you may visit our Terms and Conditions of service on our website at www.tracfone.com. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.