Phone not ringing

Phone not ringing

Postby sjsann » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 am

Help Please!!! My phone does not ring all the time. Someone can be standing right next to me and my phone will not ring. The caller hears the ringing but on my end it goes right to voice mail. It is set to ring.
sjsann

Re: Phone not ringing

Postby TracFone - Anamie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Anamie. Sorry that you're having a problem with your phone. I'm going to try to help you now.We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.Thank you.
TracFone - Anamie
TracFone - Anamie

Re: Phone not ringing

Postby TracFone - Anamie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 am

[quote="Anamie Precioso"]Hi. My name is TracFone Anamie. Sorry that you're having a problem with your phone. I'm going to try to help you now.We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.Thank you.[/quote] Hi Sharon.We have troubleshooted your TracFone and everything is provisioned correctly in our end. A replacement phone will be sent to you since your current phone's issue persists. You will be receiving it in 3 to 5 days, however there is a possibility that it would take up to 7 days. Thank you for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Anamie
TracFone - Anamie

Return to Samsung