prepaid service disabled

prepaid service disabled

Postby lila » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:23 am

why do i get a meesage the prepaid service is disabled? the phone worked perfectly until i got to my aunts home in winston salem,nc.
lila

Re: prepaid service disabled

Postby Jessica » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 am

Good day, lilamarie. My name is Jessica TracFone. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. Somebody must have entered some random codes under code entry mode screen that were invalid for three attempts but we will be glad to remove that error for you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica

Postby Potatoes48 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I have had the same problem. I would love some assistance in resolving this matter.
Potatoes48

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Potatoes48. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Samsung