LG phone does not update value plan minutes

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

LG phone does not update value plan minutes

Postby mbaisch » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 am

I have an LG TracFone that the value plan minutes do not update on. This has happened the last several months. Last month I spent better than 1/2 hour with tech support entering many codes and so on and they pronounced my phone cured. This month I turned it on a couple a day after the update day and the phone did not update the minutes. I logged onto my account found the pending minutes and attempted to download them. It told my my phone could not accept updates and to enter some codes and run a procedure which I did. When I completed the procedure the minutes said they downloaded (they did not) and the pending update was removed from the page. Now i have neither the minutes or the pending update but was charged for the minutes. My questions are WHAT IS GOING ON? and IS THIS GOING TO BE A MONTHLY ORDEAL WITH THIS PHONE?
mbaisch

Re: LG phone does not update value plan minutes

Postby Stephanie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:50 am

Hi Mark. My name is TracFone Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Re: LG phone does not update value plan minutes

Postby Stephanie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 am

Your phone is now updated in the system. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Monthly Plans