Call forwarding option not on settings menu

Call forwarding option not on settings menu

Postby m_e_g@rocketmail.com » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:01 am

I have a Tracfone Motorola C139. In the manual it says call forwarding is on the settings menu. I have been through the settings menu, and it does not show up on my phone. I would like to know how I can get it to show up on my phone so I can call forward all calls to another phone.Thanks,Mg
m_e_g@rocketmail.com

Re: Call forwarding option not on settings menu

Postby Stephanie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 am

Hi mgruber01. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. TracFone does not support call forwarding feature on the phone upon activation. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby m_e_g@rocketmail.com » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 am

Not even to temporarily forward calls? So in order to forward, I must deactivate this phone?I have had this phone for a number of years, and really like it. I just dont understand not being able to forward to another phone.
m_e_g@rocketmail.com

Postby Stephanie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 am

Yes, even temporary forwarding is not supported by TracFone. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby curls » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Stephanie - do you read what you type? If you're going to say a common feature is not at all available, at the very least say "sorry to say" or some other comment other than an (insultingly) cheerful claim that you've addressed their problem. I've been told over the phone that when a phone arrives the setup includes upgrades that enable automatic voice message forwarding, so it may be that call forwarding is now available too.
curls

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your TracFone.