Use in canada, text to canadian phone

Use in canada, text to canadian phone

Postby joco » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:31 am

I am wondering if there is any way to have my tracfone enabled for use in Canada? We travel there quite a bit to visit family. A couple of years ago, we were able to at least send text messages while in Canada, but the last times we have been there, we have had no service available at all. Also, we used to be able to send and receive text messages to/from Canadian cell phones, but now this isn't working either. I would REALLY appreciate this functionality restored!! It was a valuable service for us.
joco

Re: Use in canada, text to canadian phone

Postby Debbie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi. My name is TracFone Debbie and I will be addressing your question. TracFone will work exclusively within United States that's why you don't have phone service when you used it in Canada. TracFone service does not support International text messaging. If so happen that you were able to use this feature before, it could be that system didn't detect it. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
TracFone - Debbie
Debbie

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.